Advisor, facilitator, teacher and speaker Strategy, risk management, portfolio analysis and decision analysis Expert in quantification, modelling of uncertainty and stochastic optimization
Owner & CEO
Workshops covered by this speaker
Mapping the (real) world: How causal maps furnish a perfect interface between the world and our models of it.
Mapping in action: A worked example of causal mapping applied to generate a quantitative uncertainty model in oil and gas exploration
Flawed: A comparison of the insights of quantitative risk analysis with qualitative risk analysis
Topics covered by Graeme
About this Speaker
- PhD and post-doctoral study at the University of Cambridge in Applied Mathematics
- 10 years in technical consultancy, applying mathematical modelling to a variety of optimization and troubleshooting projects across a variety of industries.
- Lecturer at the Technical University of Denmark and Copenhagen University on Causality and Explanation
- Head of Research and Development at DONG E&P
- Head of Portfolio Analysis at Maersk Oil
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management at Maersk Oil
- Head of Strategy at Maersk Oil
- Independent consultant since 2018
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.