1995 - 2000: Studied Math, Physics and Economics, MSc. in Math, Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main (Germany), PRM (PRMIA).
Since 1998 active in financial services and institutes with focus on
- Quantitative Finance/Financial Engineering,
- Rating, Scoring, PD and LGD Models
- VaR Models for Credit, Market, Liquidity and Operational Risk
- AMA Models for Operational Risk,
- Stress Test Models (all risk types),
- Reverse Stress Test Models (all risk types),
- Limit Allocation Models,
- Credit Risk Management,
- Operational Risk Management,
- Market Risk Management,
- Liquidity Risk Management,
- Business Risk Management,
- Fund Risk Management,
- Real Estate Risk Management
- Basel II/III
- Banking Recovery Plan (BRRD)
- AIFMD and UCITS
Since 2012 Speaker, Chairman and Workshop Trainer in various Risk Management Conferences (by Fleming Europe, GLC Europe, TCCT etc.) for Stress Test, Reverse Stress Test, Risk Modelling, Risk Strategy and Regulation Impact.
2013, Lecturer for Banking Risk Management, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Private University in Frankfurt am Main.
Since 2011 Head of Risk Management.
Since 2015 Chief Risk Officer/Conducting Officer and Senior Executive.
Proudly supported by
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.